Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Fuschia Locket...

I am kicking myself now. I am doing it because I realize my nature makes my life more twisted...yes I said twisted. I never choose the simplest way, ever. It's as if I am allergic to simple situations. I unconciously live by the rule : if something is difficult then do it. And so I find myself today embroiled in a fuschia locket of emotions I thought I had escaped from...
Evasion seems impossible at this point...I am bewildered beyond my wits...well not really but bewildered still. I know that my actions right as they may be can and will cause an outcry, an earth-shattering outcry, well maybe just a glass-shattering outcry. But my curiosity roars to be satisfied and with caution, as much as i can muster up anyway, I proceed deeper into this fuschia locket of emotions I thought I had escaped.


No comments: