Okay so anyone who has read my posts might wonder if there is anything more to me besides being a lovaholic, dreamer, food-lover and whatever else you see through my words. I will add to this list by mentioning my curiosity. I am curious about people and how they think and make decisions. I am intriguied by irrational behavior. I probably act irrational at times but not without my knowlegde or consent. Yeah, I think most people are surprised at their reactions but when I react I am fully aware of my actions....unfortunately. So unlike the average person I can't claim ignorance for my actions. This might stem from the fact that I like to be in control. This goes to the extent of not fearing for my life when I am in danger...simba "I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha" (yes I love Disney).
Hence I wonder how and why people apologize claiming ignorance....hmmm but then maybe I am just wierd. Well maybe I should try being reckless without knowing I am being reckless. (This won't happen as I avoid all intoxicating substances...except chocolate).
That was my thought and now back to what I do best...learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment