Saturday, November 06, 2004

Crossroads

I have once again reached the crossroads of my life when I start to wonder whether I am good at anything. I wonder what I will do with the rest of my life. I wonder whether the path I have been trodding is the right on. I have had this idea of what my life should be like and what mark I wanted to leave in the world, but daily that mark fades. Obstacles seem to choke my dreams and cloud my vision. I feel like I am grappling in the dark for something that will prove that my life accomplishments thus far weren't all for nothing. I hate to blame "the universe" for messing with me lately, so I look for faults within myself. I am responsible for what I am, who I am and how I am perceived. So I wonder, what the hell have I been portraying?!!! Hmmm granted I have been told that I am only in my early twenties and that I have time to figure out what I want to do. I would prefer to be doing what I want to do for the rest of my life or at least have an idea what it is!!!..... Darn these crossroads

No comments: