Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Statue of David

Have you seen the statue of David? It is the standard for what a male should look like. The legs, the torso, the derrire...yes it is wonderful. So I think that Michangelo knew what the male body ought to look like. It's 2:26 in the morning and I am watching something about Italy, David just happen to be part of the documentary. Before you point out my shallow, superficial opinion, I fully appreciate great art which is what the statue of David is. However, I still maintain that it sets the standard of what the male should look like. So there.

1 comment:

MSC said...

And I sit back as I watch all the Men working hard trying to look like the statue of David. I remember my boss at gateway in sioux falls taking us for a hotdog lunch at the replica of the statue of David...I wondered about her choice of lunch venue.