Sunday, April 03, 2005

Graduation pending...

Graduation is in approximately six weeks, and then I will have my master's in Public Health. I know you are asking "wassat?". Most people do, so do not gripe about your ignorance on this issue. Anyway, before I get my diploma, I have to complete my project report, pass my class on policy-making (now I know why health insurance for all is not a big deal to President Bush) and do my project defense. All this by May 4, 2005. So you wonder why I am here writing on my blog instead of getting to it. Well my head hurts. I just read about the Garbage Can Model, and as real as it is, it is just not fun to read about. I have three more articles to read. I am wondering if I should sleep instead (sleep is very important for your health, says I, the future doctor)...

The articles are on Medicare and Medicaid...oh, how interesting. I wish I could read them the way I read The Da Vinci Code. I could not put that book down. However, I am eager to throw these articles to the side at every opportunity, like a phone call or I create an opportunity like the sudden urge to write on my blog.

Arrrgh...alright back to it now!

No comments: