You know my perspective on things has never really been conventional and I never ever before today saw how this would affect my initimate relationships. I think that whether a partner admits it or not they will notice other attractive people and just like they noticed you. However, it is the the personality and quality of what you share that they know they are not willing to waste over another nice looking face etc. My problem is I guess thinking that it is normal to mention that I did notice a nice looking face. Well I wish I were like the rest of humanity that knows that it is rude and insensitive and that it could really upset the person you love.
This incident changed my day from a happy one to one where I wonder what part of my personality is flawed.
I am bwoken I guess.
Good night and good luck to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment