Saturday, July 04, 2009

Update

Currently listening to Feist, forgot how much I liked her!

So I worked my first 30-hour shift...and it was not that bad. I started feeling like a zombie during the 24th hour but other than that it was alright. I saw some interesting things....got used to returning pages with "Hello...this is doctor...how can I help you?"

The other intern working with me was fun to have around, thank goodness for that. Also easy on the eyes ;).

I slept for 20 mins...I appreciate naps now.

I will learn alot this year...I will also pick my battles carefully.

I also think I like being alone. I like people but I also like being alone, only listening to the noise I make. Dealing with my own messes. Nothing to explain to anyone. When you go on a date...they leave after they walk you to the door. Maybe it will get old...but for now, I love it.

PURE BLISS

No comments: