Friday, May 06, 2005

To Stephanie

I look like you. I walk like you. I lack your sense of fashion and exquisite taste. You are neat and I am thee clutter-queen. You are silent and I am a chatterbox. I can be a brat yet you love me unconditionally. I hope I can love the way you do. I hope I will love mine the way you love me.

You are proud of me, all the time. I love to let you know that the things you put the most effort in, like me, are worth it. Every single tear you shed when I couldn't see was worth it. Everything I do (that's good), I do it for me and more importantly for you. I hope to be as beautiful as you are when I am older. You are the strongest woman I know. I am lucky to have had you to guide me.
I love you Stephanie.

No comments: