Friday, June 26, 2009

ACLS certified and now for more orienting next week!

Today I am ACLS certified....I am supposedly ready to assist or conduct the keepin' alive of people fixin' to die! Yes I am truly living in the South and I love it!

I like my classmates so far...as usual not many females like me or at least they are indifferent. I wonder what is up with that?! You would think I would figure it out by now. I do not do cliques, I talk to whom ever wants to talk to me so maybe that's why. I smile alot and I cannot help but do or say something silly usually...so I do not think I seem unfriendly. My father once said my shyness could be mistaken for being aloof.

Oh well. We will work together and figure it all out.

In the meantime I will continue in my quest for self-improvement.

Toodles!!!

No comments: